Best Social Media Marketing Tips Every Small Business Owner Must Know

Best Social Media Marketing Tips

It’s important for small business owners to take advantage of these eight best social media marketing tips to reach their customers and grow. Nearly 2.5 billion individuals utilize social media. Owners can use social media to increase their digital footprint, drive users to their websites leading to new clients and sales.

Best Social Media Marketing Tips

Social media includes blogs, gaming platforms, chat apps, business networks, image-sharing platforms, and more. The projected number of social media users will increase to 2.95 billion by 2020. As a small business owner, you should use these eight best social media marketing tips to create the most optimal return on investment (ROI) for your company.

  1. Content Marketing Plan

One of the best social media marketing tips is to build a great content marketing strategy for your business. It’s easy to get lost in the vastness of social media. By setting targets and objectives, you can stay on top of essential metrics. These include leads, conversions, brand awareness, and other “S.M.A.R.T” (Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely) goals.

  1. Fresh Content

In order to keep your users coming back for more, consistently churn out fresh content on your website, blog and social media platforms. Use a social media calendar and dashboard to keep your posts organized.

  1. Engagement

When your audience interacts with your business, it’s important to respond quickly. By interacting with your followers, you’re indicating that you care about them

  1. Social Media Measurements

Determine who is already connected with you, which social media platform your audience uses, which types of content perform best, and how you compare to others in your industry by creating an audit of each social media profile.

  1. Trends Change Frequently

If you haven’t already noticed, marketing trends change frequently in the digital world. Whether you finally begin to embrace videos or live features, you have to stay updated and use those tactics in order to remain relevant.

  1. Watch Your Competition

Because trends change frequently, it’s necessary to keep an eye on the progress of your local competition. Also, pay attention to the content being shared by the leaders in your niche. When using Facebook to market your business in 2018, you can watch top pages to observe their tactics and then figure out how to use them set your company apart.

  1. Use Images & Video

The importance of using high-quality images and videos for your marketing campaign can’t be emphasized enough. Posts with video and images receive the highest levels of interaction by social media users around the world. Never use content and videos that are blurry, fuzzy, or otherwise unattractive.

  1. 80/20 Rule

Remember to post no more than 20 percent promotional content while the other 80 percent is content relevant to your target audience. This is also known as the ‘Pareto principle’ in which 20 percent of the invested input is responsible for 80 percent of the results.

Using Social Media for Promotion

When utilizing the best social media marketing tips to promote and sell your products, realize there is no magical formula that’s going to instantly sell your items or services. If you fail, try something different until you find something that does work.


Fill out this form to get a free consultation from our digital marketing professionals.

 

Advertisements

4 Step Studio is an online marketing agency that specializes in website design and redesign, SEO, social media and more. Our team of experts focuses on helping small business get found online, while educating them on what will make them successful in the digital world. To learn more about what we can do for you, visit our website at www.4StepStudio.com

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Social Media
3 comments on “Best Social Media Marketing Tips Every Small Business Owner Must Know
  1. Appreciate the useful tips, as a budding blogger, this is a great help!

  2. […] valuable content and interact with retweets, likes, and replies. Social media marketing is absolutely essential if you expect to expand your reach online to new leads and clients. With […]

  3. […] of putting useful social media marketing tips into practice include growing your digital footprint, customer base, and landing new prospects. […]

Don't Be Shy, Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: