Session One: Beginners, How To Setup Your Facebook Business Page
At this point you’ve heard that Social Media is changing how businesses communicate and reach new customers. We’ve seen this first hand in thousands of businesses and there is so much training available to help businesses move forward with Social Media, but the one thing they all don’t do well is explain HOW!
- How to actually create a business page?
- How to increase followers?
- How to post engaging content?
- How to use apps on your business page?
- How to use Facebook advertising?
- and more
This is why 4 Step Studio has created a new series of online training courses to help answer, HOW? These training sessions are designed as Power Sessions that last 30 minutes. This is because we know you are busy, so we want to create short sessions that are packed with enough information to help you get the most out of how to use Social Media for your business. Each session is also limited to 20 registrations because we want to give enough time everyone to get their Q’s in.
Next Live Online Session
The next session is August 5th at 12:45 pm (EST). This session, “How To Setup Your Facebook Business Page?” is for beginners or newbies to Facebook business pages. We will demonstrate and explain:
- Differences between a personal account and a business page
- Claiming a page
- Where to go to create a page
- Different options for setting up a page
- Setting up about us section
- Profile and cover photo
- Claim page URL
- Making a post
- Merging and Deleting old pages
After this session you will be ready to get started on your Facebook business page with the latest best practices and most effective way to get there. To register, click the link below.
We hope to see you there!
4 Step Studio