Have you looked at your traffic stats lately?
If you answer that question with, “What traffic stats?” then we need to have a talk.
It’s not enough to build a website anymore. You need a definite marketing strategy, and part of that strategy is building a website for law firms that gives searchers what they’re looking for. How do you do that? Let’s take it step by step.
What Goes into a website for Law Firms?
- Your website is your digital “face.” You want it to look as professional as your practice. You don’t need a lot of bells and whistles, but what you do need is a responsive and accessible design that clearly directs potential clients to their areas of interest.
- It’s not just desktops. People using phones and tablets to access the Internet passed 50 percent in October 2016. Internet usage worldwide is trending mobile while desktop access continues to decline from nearly 100 percent in October 2009 to just under 49 percent in October 2016. Making your site mobile friendly also makes it more appealing to Google, which now emphasizes mobile over everything else.
- Solid SEO. Search engine optimization is a continually evolving specialty. Periodically Google alters its search engine rules to screen out certain types of content and elevate others. There is no set it and forget it as SEO, and people need you to have accurate SEO parameters in order to find your website. It’s not just enough to be “estate planning lawyer Florida” when you need to be “Fort Lauderdale Broward County estate planning elder law attorney. ” Those long keywords are tasty and attractive, and get much more interest from the web bots, and can put you on to that wanted first page of results.
- Clean aesthetics. Making use of aesthetically pleasing graphics, readable text, and white space means that your website has a clean and professional look. Minimalist design also helps it load more quickly in order to keep the searcher on your site and looking deeper. Load times directly relate to conversions with longer load times leading to increases in page abandonment. In other words, if you don’t speed it up it’s more than likely that your potential client will go to a competitor’s website.
- A/B testing. A/B testing is simply a method by which your web designer will test which site is more appealing to your clients. You want the one that gives you the most conversions where the clients click deeper into your website when they find the information that they’re looking for.
If you’re thinking this is a little out of your specialty, don’t worry. 4 Step Studio can help you with everything from web design and SEO to social media presence and digital web campaigns. We are an experienced and versatile company that has lots of experience designing effective websites for law firms. Contact us today to find out how we can help boost your Internet presence, reach local people looking for your services, and deliver a professional and intuitive website that will look good on everything from a smartphone screen to a desktop monitor.
Fill out this form to get a free consultation from our web design professionals.
It’s been a while because I’ve come throughout a blog site that I’ve checked out with real worth or worth.
Well going back to the topic I’m in fact looking for resources concerning
BPO Industry and also good to see one that truly put
an initiative in researching as well as creating a great piece of details.